Bad Rock Auto has job openings available for a Service Writer! We're looking for honest, dedicated, customer-service oriented people to join our team at Woodland Park, CO.
Service Writers are our shop's face and voice to the outside world, and are therefore an incredibly important part of our success as a shop. A successful service writer will have an understanding of automotive work, a positive and outgoing personality, and a dedication to honesty and fairness.
The Service Writer will be responsible for:
- Scheduling appointments with customers.
- Ensuring effective communication between service technicians and Bad Rock Auto customers.
- Inspecting vehicles and accurately diagnosing problems
- Providing estimates to customers based on parts and labor costs and deductibles, after verifying warranty coverage
- Preparing accurate repair orders, detailing problems and approving repairs
- Updating customers with any service recommendations made by service technicians
- Maintaining and enhancing knowledge of automotive maintenance and repairs
Applicants are required to be:
- At least 18 years old
- Recipients of a high school diploma or GED
- In possession of a valid driver's license
- Dependable, honest and outgoing
- Available to work weekends and some holidays
Click here to submit your application for this position.
I was horrified to see smoke coming from under my hood when stopped on Hwy 24 for a rock slide. I stopped at Bad Rock and the mechanic determined a boot was leaking oil on the exhaust and didn't need to be immediately fixed. He checked my oil..added some and wouldn't take any money. Thank you Bad Rock for the wonderful honest service!
join our team
We are currently on the lookout for the following: